* Child Protection Policy
Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching has a duty of care to its clients and to the general public who interact with its employees, volunteers, members and others involved with Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching activities. As part of this duty of care and as a requirement of Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching's Member Protection Policy, Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching must enquire into the background of those applying for, undertaking or remaining in any work (paid or voluntary) that involves working with people under the age of 18 years.
1. I do not have any criminal charge pending before the courts.
2. I do not have any criminal convictions or findings of guilt for sexual offences, offences related to children or acts of violence.
3. I have not had any disciplinary proceedings brought against me by an employer, sporting organisation or similar body involving child abuse, sexual misconduct or harassment, acts of violence, intimidation or other forms of harassment
4. To my knowledge there is no other matter that Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching may consider to constitute a risk to its members, employees, volunteers, athletes or reputation by engaging me.
5. I will notify the CEO of the organisation(s) engaging me immediately upon becoming aware that any of the matters set out in clauses above has changed for whatever reason.
6. I give permission for Shaun Brown's Cricket Coaching to conduct an Australia-wide police check through Victoria Police.
Parent/Guardian Consent (in respect of person under the age of 18 years)
I have read and understood the declaration provided by my child. I confirm and warrant that the contents of the declaration provided by my child are true and correct in every particular.